- About Us
- Vision & Mission
- Awards & Achievements
Micropark Logistics Private Limited is in the business of Marketing of Pharmaceuticals & consumer goods products, Distribution, Warehousing, C & F Agencies & Automobile Dealership. ‘Micropark’ is one of the pioneer operators in the field of Supply Chain Management in Central India.
Micropark Logistics Pvt. Ltd. incorporated in year 2004 is headquartered in Nagpur & has branch offices in Pune, Mumbai, Indore, Lucknow & Delhi-NCR. The automobile division is spread across Aurangabad, Nanded, Nashik, Amravati, Wardha, Yavatmal, Akola & Chandrapur.
Micropark as an organization works for achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction on a continuous basis.
‘Customer Orientation’ is core to all the processes involved in area of its operation. Due to its process driven approach Micropark Group is one of the first organizations in Central India to receive ISO 9000:2001 certification across its sister concerns.
The group’s entry in the field of supply chain management started with one of its sister concern M/S Mehadia & Sons being appointed as the C & F agents for M/S SMITHKLINE BEECHAM in the year 1984. Since then ‘Micropark’ as a group has grown into a Logistic Solution provider for around 20 companies of high repute in Pharmaceutical, Automobile, Consumer durables & FMCG sectors.
The emergence of Micropark as a reliable partner in providing Supply Chain Management solution for these companies is the result of its customer-oriented approach & its continuous strive to achieve highest level of Customer satisfaction through process driven approach in every aspect of its operations. The group keeping with the times is using the advanced IT solutions in its entire operations.
‘Micropark’ group handles operations for Mahindra, Renault, Vespa scooters, Swaraj Tractors, Case Construction equipments, Biological E, Indoco Remedies, AGIO Pharma, Biocon, Peter England, Amway, Pfizer, Sun Pharmaceuticals, Torrent, Cadila, Alembic, Glenmark and many more companies through its sister concerns viz. Parikh Enterprises, Mehadia & Sons, Micropark Infotrade, Micropark Distributors.
Vision & Mission
Our Mission is to provide Quality Services across India in the areas of :
Innovation & Excellence
Micropark Group is moving from strength to strength under the able and visionary leadership of its Directors. A team of Managers along with 1200 plus motivated & specialized staff provide services of the greatest value & highest quality to the customers.
The directors with rich experience in their respective fields have successfully turned the Group to a Multi Location, Multi channel Multi product entity in a short span of time.
List of Directors –
1. Mr. Hemang Parikh
2. Mr. Shankar Mehadia
3. Mr. Hitesh Parikh
4. Mr. Dilip Parikh
Mr. Hemang Parikh
- Age : 48 years
- Qualification : B.Com.
- Work Experience :25 years in Pharmaceutical Distribution, Logistics, C & F Agencies – FMCG products & Pharmaceuticals
- Key Achievements :Diversified into Automobiles by taking Dealerships of Mahindra & Mahindra, Renault, Vespa, Swaraj Tractor & CASE construction equipments.
Mr. Shankar Mehadia
- Age : 48 years.
- Qualification : B.Com./ M.B.A Finance & Marketing
- Work Experience :25 years in Pharmaceutical Distribution, Logistics, C & F Agencies & Retail sale of FMCG products, Garments & Footwear
- Key Achievements :* 1st firm in Nagpur to start using computers * 1st firm to be appointed C&F agent at Nagpur by a pharma company * 1st Firm to have ISO 9001 certification for C & F and Distribution operations * From year 2001-2005 Best Distributor award from Madura Garments * In year 2006 highest sales growth award from NOKIA-West
Mr. Hitesh Parikh
- Age : 50 years
- Qualification : BSc/ D Pharm
- Work Experience :25 years in C&F operations, Software development, Retail & Garment Industry
- Key Achievements :* Developed Software for Pharma Stockiest serving around 1000 customers. * Managing Multi Location C & F Distribution * Managing Finances for Multiple Companies (Sister Concerns).
Mr. Dilip Parikh
- Age : 62 years
- Qualification : M Pharm
- Work Experience :40 years in Pharmaceutical Distribution
- Key Achievements :* He single-handedly used to manage M/s Vasantlal and Brothers, one of the most successful pharmaceutical wholesale firm of Nagpur. The firm is renowned stockiest of over top 30 pharmaceutical companies. * He has been instrumental in growing this firm to a multi crore firm from scratch. * He provides his guidance to all the group companies.
Micropark Logistics Pvt. Ltd. is headquartered in Nagpur. In pursuit of its VISION of becoming a PAN India operator, Micropark group is always on expansion mode & has a network of branch offices in key cities across India. The contact details of the head offices are:
- Registered Office:
- Micropark Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
- House No. 2126, MIDC T- Point, Amravati Road Nagpur. 440023
- Phone: 07104- 221000 Fax: 07104- 222471
- Head Office – Logistics Hub:
- Micropark Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
- 18th KM. Stone, Village Gondkhairi, Amravati Road, Nagpur – 440023.
- Phone:07118 – 660355 – 56.
- Distribution Office:
- Micropark Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
- Mehadia Warehouses, Khadgaon Road, Wadi, Nagpur – 440023
- Phone:07104- 221111 Fax:07104- 220310
- Unnati Motors :
- Mahindra showroom
- 10th KM. Stone, Near MHKS Petrol Pump, Kamptee Road, Nagpur – 440044
- Phone:07118-661300 (100 lines)
Achievements: Micropark Logistics has started it’s operations in 2004 with a small Investment and very Basic Infrastructure. The young and dynamic entrepreneurs with their clear vision and dedicated efforts have brought Micropark to a satisfactory level within short span.
Some of the Key achievements are given below:
- Started C & F business with one company and today we have various clients at multiple locations which includes names like Indoco Remedies, Wockhardt Ltd., Biological Evons etc.
- Nagpur being geographical center of India has immense potential to become a logistics hub. We are promoting this concept at various forums. We had got the early break through when AIOCD Ltd. has started All India operations for Sandoz from Nagpur with us. Click here to learn more about Nagpur as a central Hub
- We have built up a massive warehouse of 2 lakh sq. ft. with state of the art facilities. (click here to have a Tour of our Warehouse)
- Started Distribution Business with Birla Invertors and we have grown this business manifold and currently we have clients like Blackberry, Philips, Huawei, Alembic, Orchid etc.
- The dynamic team of Micropark took a very bold decision of entering into Automobile Dealership Business. We started Dealership of Mahindra vehicles under the brand name of Unnati Motors. Today we can boast of Building central India’s Biggest Automobile showroom with latest facilities at Nagpur.
- In the year 2008 we took another bold step by entering into Retail Business. we have tied up with Addon Retail Pvt. Ltd. which is running 11 showrooms across Maharashtra.
- The sales of the company are growing at the rate of 55% per anum. The revenue from services is growing by more than 100% annually.
Please refer our client list.
Our dedicated efforts and hardwork has been acknowledged time to time by our principles as well as our customers. Such awards furthers augment our spirit of hardwork and motivates our team to achieve the objectives of the Group.
- FIRST TO RECEIVE ISO CERTIFICATION IN C& F
- BEST DISTRIBUTOR AWARD BY PETER ENGLAND
- HIGHEST SALES GROWTH- NOKIA – –
- CUSTOMER FIRST PROJECT (Cert. From Zydus Recon)
- CUSTOMER FIRST PROJECT (Cert. From Zydus Cadilla)
- CUSTOMER FIRST PROJECT (Cert. From Madura Garments)
- APPRECIATION (From Sarabhai Zydus Animal Health Limited)